Tarikh/Date : June 28, 2009
Kumpul dan Taklimat/Pre-Ride Briefing : 9.20 am
Masa/Time Ride : 9.30am hingga 2.00pm
Lokasi/Location: Saujana Utama
Jenis/Type : Bash/Lasak
Cara ke Saujana Utama/ Route to Saujana Utama
From KL via NKVE/Highway B54 to Kuala Selangor:
Take NKVE north towards Ipoh, exit at Sg Buloh toll.
– Zero trip meter at toll. After toll keep left for Sg. Buloh and Kuala Selangor
– At 0.9 km pass underneath NKVE. You are proceeding west on highway B54
– at 3.2 km the road forks. Keep left for Kuala Selangor/Kuang
– at 8.5 km (Kg. Sg. Plong) continue straight ahead
– at 11.7 km pass underneath Guthrie Expressway
– at 12.4 km turn left to Saujana Utama
– at 13.6 km turn right onto Persiaran Elmina
– at 15.9 km don’t turn right, continue straight ahead and park off the side of the road. There is a limited number of shady spots for early arrivals
Travel time from Jalan Duta Toll is approximately 30 minutes.
Please note that the long ride is longer than what we normally set, roughly 35km with plenty of climbs. It is not technically demanding but it is tough. We expect strong riders may take as long as 3 hours to complete it. Please consider carefully before committing to the long ride as there are no bailouts or shortcuts.
In view of this we will set both a scenic ride of 10 to 12 kms (suitable for young children and nursing mothers) and an intermediate ride of 15 to 20 kms for those who want something a bit more challenging without diving into the deep end.
There are some unshaded sections on all three rides so don’t forget the sunscreen, plenty of water, snacks, carbo supplements, oral rehydration salts, whatever. As it has been so hot and dry lately we advise taking extra precautions by using mozzie and tick repellent (that’s the stuff with Deet in it). Ticks are not normally a problem but there have been some incidences lately so it’s best to be on guard as there are cows in the vicinity and they are a prime host.
Maklumat lanjut sila klik / More Info please click: